Monday, December 29, 2008

Valkyrie Review


I just had the opportunity to go see Valkyrie tonight. I will be honest, it was more than I was suspecting. First of all, I am NOT a Tom Cruise fan, I actually don't like him, but I have seen some of his movies that were actually good, this is one of them. This was actually really good. This movie has to do with one of the many attempts to assassinate Hitler. I don't know my history too well, especially when it has to do with World War II, so this was a good history lesson, as well as an excellent story overall. Performances were also excellent by the many actors in the film. This is a film I highly recommend.

I hope many of you out there now have good New Year plans. It is crazy to believe that 2008 is almost over, and that we will be in 2009. I will soon try to post a review of the year.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I have to agree--great movie.