Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dark Knight Blu-Ray

I went over to Best Buy today to check out all of the new releases. When I walked in, I saw that The Dark Knight was playing on one of the HDTVs they have on display, they were on the Bat Pod sequence, and it looked absolutely amazing. As some of you are aware, six of the main action sequences were shot using IMAX cameras, and the Bat Pod sequence was one of those. Breathtaking is one word to describe how it looked. For those who own a Blu-Ray player, pick up The Dark Knight on that format, you won't be dissappointed. I would have picked it up on DVD today when I was there today, but Christmas is only two weeks away, so I am waiting. I will rent it this weekend and tell you how the DVD looks.

Well, Christmas is almost around the corner. I am really excited for it. I have my family coming down and look forward to that the most. Christmas is such a wonderful time to spend together as a family, and I hope all of you out get to. Also, it is a great time to ponder on the real meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Smart move on not getting the Dark Knight.