Monday, December 22, 2008

Movies next Summer!

If you want an early look on what is coming out in the theaters next summer, there are plenty of trailers out there now. I have told you about the new Star Trek movie, the trailer should be easy to find now. Other trailers that have appeared this month are Terminator Salvation and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. That's right, there is a new X-Men movie, and this one will tell the back story of Wolverine, the trailer looks amazing, and I am so pumped for the new movie. Terminator Salvation looks like it could have potential, we will have to see. I really haven't watched the older films. I have seen the third one, and pieces of the first and second movies. I hope Terminator Salvation is awesome.

They are also releasing many other movies next summer, there is Fast and Furious. This one will bring Paul Walker and Vin Diesel back together. Disney and Pixar are releasing what should be another classic, it is called Up, an old man's house that can fly, I don't know too much, but check out the trailer. They are also releasing a sequel to 2007's blockbuster, Transformers. It is called Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. They will also release a movie based on another popular toy line, GI Joe. I remember playing with those toys when I was younger. The movie is called GI Joe: Rise of Cobra. There are many others, and I will try to go through them another time.

No comments: