Friday, December 26, 2008

I had a Blu Christmas


Yes, it was a white Christmas for sure, but I received an amazing gift, a Blu-Ray player. That's right, a Blu-Ray player, and for Blu-Ray I received The Dark Knight and Hancock. So now, I have watched The Dark Knight all the way through on Blu-Ray and it is amazing on Blu-Ray. Also today, I bought Kung Fu Panda and Transformers on Blu-Ray. I have watched Kung Fu Panda on Blu-Ray and it is amazing. Amazing is the best way for me to describe Blu-Ray, so much detail it is incredible. As always, I look forward going through the extra features. I highly recommend Blu-Ray!!!

Hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas, I of course did. A little too much food though. I hope you have a Happy New Year as well next week. I will be writing an overview of this year soon, and I will also try to come up with a little schedule of what will be coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray within the next few months.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Glad you were happy with your gift.