Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas recommendations

Before I start, I got to see the movie Horton Hears a Who! on Saturday, and I have to say that it is hilarious. I found both Jim Carrey and Steve Carrell funny in their roles. If you get a chance to see it, I recommend it.

With Christmas almost here, there are plenty of movies that are perfect for the holiday season. You have all of the old cartoons like Santa Clause is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and Frosty the Snowman, of course the list goes on. If you want a comedy, I recommend Elf with Will Ferrell. Another classic that I enjoy is The Nightmare Before Christmas, good for both Halloween and Christmas. Another one that could possibly fit into both categories is Gremlins, it is somewhat of a horror film, and yet it takes place during Christmas, I say somewhat of a horror film because I find it more funny than scary. Another funny movie is The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. There is a huge list of good Christmas movies out there. The ones I have listed are only a few that I can think of. Maybe all of you can think of some other good Christmas classics.

No comments: