Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a week. I hope you had a wonderful New Year holiday, I sure did, I also enjoyed my time with family. I have now seen Yes Man and I recommend it, it is funny, there were a few parts they could have left out, but overall it was funny and Jim Carrey did a great job.

As for DVD and Blu-Ray, this week we see the release of Babylon A.D., not only does it contain the version seen in theaters, but there is an Uncut version. We are also seeing a release of Pineapple Express. There are some other releases, to me, this month doesn't look like it will have big releases on DVD or Blu-Ray. Keep your eye on sales though, you may be surprised on what you can find, but I am sure some of you are cutting back for a month after all the Christmas shopping. When you decide to spend again in February, I am sure there will be some good releases then.

I will try to post a review of last year soon, and give you a list of what may be arriving on DVD and Blu-Ray the next few months.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Just remember YOU CAN'T BUY ANYTHING NEW for the month of January ; )