Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December

Well, today is the first of December, so Happy December. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I hope everyone at least had a decent meal that day. Maybe if you were lucky the next day, you woke up early in the morning to do some shopping. That's what I did, I woke up early to get to Best Buy when it opened at 5:00 in the morning. There were plenty of sales that happened that made it worth it. No matter where you went, I am sure you found something a little cheaper than usual. I got a season of Seinfeld for $15.

Also this past weekend, I got to see the movie Transporter 3. I enjoyed it, Jason Statham was great, but it was a little different than the other ones.

As well for this month, look for many great DVD releases. Chronicles of Narnia 2 comes out tomorrow along with X-Files: I Want to Believe, along with other movies.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Happy December to you.