Thursday, February 28, 2008

Watching movies to catch up

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes"

Well, this past week, I watched all of the Indiana Jones movies. I figured what a better way to get ready for the new Indiana Jones movie being released this summer than by watching all of the previous movies. If anyone hasn't watched them in a while, I recommend watching them, they are great movies. I really enjoy both Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade. I especially like the addition of Sean Connery as Indiana's dad in The Last Crusade. All of the movies have an excellent cast, and by the looks at the new Indiana Jones movie, it should be no exception. I plan to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, and Batman Begins soon, so I can be ready for the new movies this summer. They are all excellent movies, so why not.

As well, yesterday I got to see Rear Window in my Film class. Rear Window was done by Hitchcock. I have actually not seen one of his movies before so it was great to watch it. The movie reminded me of Disturbia.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Neal said...

Disturbia was a direct rip-off of "Rear Window" ; ) If you like Hitchcock, you have to see "North by Northwest" and "The Birds".

yvonne said...

I loved that line from Raiders--still laugh when I think about it.

I agree with Neal--watch "The Birds".