Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Indiana Jones Trailer

I want to let everyone know that tomorrow morning will be the debut of the trailer for the new "Indiana Jones" movie coming out this summer. I am very stoked about it. It will debut on Good Morning America, following it's premiere on the airwaves, it will be on the Indiana Jones website to view, and also for anyone interested in checking out "The Spiderwick Chronicles", it will be playing before the movie tomorrow, yes that's right, it is starting tomorrow. I will try to go see either that or "Jumper" tomorrow. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to the trailer for the new "Indiana Jones" movie.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I just saw the trailer--it looks great!!! They said there will be cameos from people who were in the originals--they won't tell you who all of them are, but I'm assuming one will be Sean Connery. Who knows, maybe even Kate Capshaw, Steven Spielberg's wife???