Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well, hopefully all of you have had the chance to check out the trailer for the new Indiana Jones movie. I got to see it this morning when it debuted on the internet, and I have to say that I am impressed with it, I am really looking forward to seeing it. As well, tonight I went to see Jumper and the trailer played right before the movie started. The movie should be very good. I will have to watch the three Indiana Jones movies soon before this one hits theaters.

Like I said, I saw Jumper tonight, and I have to say that I enjoyed the movie. For anyone that doesn't know what the movie is about, Hayden Christensen plays a man who can teleport, or jump from one place to another. He uses his power for himself and for selfish reasons. Soon he is hunted by a group that is trying to get rid of all the "Jumpers", Samuel L. Jackson plays one of the members of the group. I totally found the concept fascinating. Science fiction fans should enjoy. There are fun little moments in the movie. That is one of my recommendations for the weekend. We do have a great lineup of movies that have come out this weekend. "Jumper", "The Spiderwick Chronicles", "Step Up 2 the Streets", and "Definitely, Maybe".Hopefully something for everyone.

Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yvonne said...

Sorry about the previous comment ; )

Glad you liked the movie. I was surprised you had Step Up 2 there, but maybe heidi has had an infuence???