Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seven Pounds Review


I went to the cheap theater to go see this tonight. I have to say that I thought it was really good. It is a serious Will Smith movie, but he was excellent, I continue to be impressed with what he can do, I am sure not everyone thought he would turn out to be this excellent by watching Fresh Prince when it started airing on TV years ago, I love Fresh Prince and I thought he was good, but I never really thought he would turn into the kind of actor that could do serious roles like this, by the way, I want to know why we still don't have seasons 5 and 6 of Fresh Prince on DVD available for purchase. I also thought that Rosario Dawson did an excellent job as well. I remember when I first saw her in the movie Men in Black 2, I didn't think much of her then, but wow she is an excellent actress. Everyone else did a good job as well. I won't be saying much about the plot, because the filmmakers worked on trying to keep it secret when it came out, but I highly recommend it.

For movies arriving this weekend, if any of you are into watching the Jonas Brothers, then they have their concert available in 3D. Another movies out this weekend is Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. It may be a fun movie to watch. I am sure the Street Fighter fans will rush to see it.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I agree that Will Smith is a great actor. Glad you liked the movie.