Friday, February 20, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button review


I just caught this at the movies last night. I wanted to make sure that I saw at least one of the oscar contenders for Best Picture, and this movie seemed like an interesting picture anyway. Overall, I thought the movie was very well done. In some ways, not really what I had expected. It is a long movie, about 10 minutes shy of 3 hours. Performances were very good. They also did a good job with the technical achievements. I definitely recommend this one to anyone that was as curious as me.

As for any new releases this week, there really isn't anything at all. If you are into dumb guys trying to get into cheerleading camp to meet some girls, then maybe Fired Up! is for you. There is also Madea Goes to Jail, done by Tyler Perry. That is it. There are some good old choices to check out this weekend if you choose to.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I think I'll hit Taken and will let you know what I thought.