Monday, February 16, 2009

Good movies to check out

This weekend I went through some Blu-Ray movies that I had received from Netflix. I recommend Netflix to anyone out there first of all, I have had a subscription with them for almost two years and I have really enjoyed their service. I like that they have a huge selection to choose from, and I don't have to worry about late fees or due dates.

First of all, I watched Lakeview Terrace. If you don't know what that movie is, it is okay, it really wasn't that big when it was released last Fall. It is about a couple who move into a nice neighborhood and they move next door to a cop played by Samuel L. Jackson, and he harasses them. Samuel L. Jackson plays a really nasty person in this movie. It was pretty intense.

I also watched Madagascar 2 on Blu-Ray. I bought it last week and finally got around to watching it this weekend. The picture and sound are very good. Of course the movie is also very good. If any of you haven't checked it out yet, I recommend you do so.

I also watched the movie The Express. Out of the movies I checked out this weekend, I really enjoyed this one. It is about football, and it is based on a true story on a college football player by the name of Ernie Davis. Like I said, I really enjoyed the movie and I highly recommend anyone to check this one out. It is a new release, it came to theaters in the fall and just arrived on DVD and Blu-Ray last month. As for anyone who has a Blu-Ray player and a nice surround sound system, I highly recommend checking this one out on Blu-Ray, the sound is really awesome, as well as the picture.

As in other news, a trailer for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has just hit the internet. I am definitely excited for the movie, and the trailer looks really good. Check it out.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Too bad we can't get netflix ; ((((