Friday, February 6, 2009

Inkheart Review

I got to see Inkheart today, and I actually have to say I was a little surprised, better than I thought. I missed out when it first opened, because of the family challenge last month. Some people said they weren't impressed with it as they hoped, so I worried it wouldn't be that good, well, I have to say that I was really impressed with the movie, I really enjoyed it. It is about a guy who can bring stuff he reads out of the page and into our world, and when he brings a person from a page of a book out to our world, someone from our world gets trapped into the book, and that's what happened to his wife, so he goes looking for the book Inkheart to help bring her back. I recommend this one to anyone looking for a nice fantasy escape, it is very entertaining.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Had you read the book--I know Heidi said she didn't like it as much as the book????