Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Circuit City


This really isn't breaking news, but for those who don't know, Circuit City is officially going out of business. I knew they were in trouble for a while, but I thought it still had a decent chance. Anyway, they have announced about 12 days ago that they will be closing their doors soon. I believe I read March 31 was when they officially close their doors, every Circuit City store. One of the reasons I bring this up is that if you are looking for good sales, this may be one of your best chances to get a good deal on something. All of their electronics will be going on sale since they will try to get rid of all their items before they go out of business. That was where I bought my little surround system, for a really good price, back in May. I am sure you can get a really good deal there. There are still other good stores with many good deals here and there too.

Well, for this weekend at the movies, I only know one movie that has caught my attention, Taken. It stars Liam Neeson, and it looks rather interesting, it has to with him trying to retrieve his daughter who has been kidnapped. I will probably check it out soon.

No comments: