Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Calling Ghostbusters on Blu-Ray

There have been a few announcements of movies arriving on DVD and Blu-Ray soon. First, I found out that Madagascar 2 will be arriving on DVD and Blu-Ray February 6, which is a Friday. I am surprised it is so soon, but glad because it is such a funny film. For any of you that haven't seen it, get it when it comes out, it is funny.

As well, Ghostbusters will be celebrating their 25th anniversary by releasing the movie on Blu-Ray June 16 of this year, it will have a lot of the old extra features along with some new ones. I am excited as I think this is a great movie, funny, plenty of action, and just fun.

Right now, I am on a spending diet. During the month of January, my family issued a challenge to all of us to not spend any money this month except on needs like food or gas. Not too much of a problem for me as I have gift card money at Best Buy, but trying to hold on to that till later when the really good stuff comes out. There is much to look forward to this year.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I know how much you love Ghostbusters so that will definitely be a must ; )