Saturday, July 12, 2008

Warm up Weekend

I had the chance to see Hellboy 2 Thursday night, I enjoyed, something really different than what I have seen before. I never saw the movie Pan's Labyrinth, so I couldn't make comparisons between the director's two works, but I do want to watch the first Hellboy again. The visuals to the movie were cool. Anyone that likes the work of Guillermo del Toro will enjoy this. The other new releases this weekend are Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D and Meet Dave. I am sure there are a lot of you will wait this weekend out and hold on to your money for Dark Knight. Hard to believe that next weekend it will be in theaters. I have talked to a lot of people about this movie and this is the one movie that everyone has been looking forward to the most. If anyone has Batman Begins, I recommend watching it to get ready for The Dark Knight, or if you don't own it, I recommend buying it, it is an excellent movie.

No comments: