Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bigger record

Found out yesterday that Dark Knight earned 158 million during the past weekend instead of $155 million, which is $3 million more. That is impressive, and it is still doing great. I am really sure that it will be the number one movie of the summer, in fact, the year. Some are predicting that it could end up with more than $400 million, we will have to see how much the movie ends up with.

This weekend, we have X Files 2 and Step Brothers released in theaters. With that, I think that Dark Knight will remain on top again this coming weekend. I got to see the movie again on Monday, still excellent.

As for DVD picks this week, there is 21. 21 is about a group of students who go to Las Vegas to count cards. It is a really good movie, I recommend it.

The summer is winding down, I can't believe how fast it has gone. Basically one more month to go. The remainder of movies coming out for the rest of the summer are Mummy 3, Star Wars Clone Wars, Babylon A.D., Traitor, Swing Vote, and others, but nothing that will stun everyone I don't think.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

It is amazing how well it is doing.

I never really watched the X-Files, but I do want to see the movie. You know how much I love Will Farrell and although that movie looks funny, I'm a little worried it may be too over the top for me.