Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Been A While


Sorry everyone, it's been a while since I have put a post up. I am doing great. I had a wonderful time in Hawaii. It was one of my best trips ever, I was there for a family reunion and it was wonderful. I went to the island of Maui, there was so much to do and so much to see, but the best part about the trip was simply just going onto the beach and swimming in the ocean. I also had the chance to snorkel, which was amazing. I also got to parasail, really fun, I recommend it.



As for movies, I pretty much just got caught up with what is at the theaters. I just got out of Hancock not too long ago, really good movie, I was surprised as I did not know really what to expect. Will Smith was great. Another movie I got to see was Wall-E, really great movie. I highly recommend it, it was really funny and just well done altogether.

Hellboy 2 makes it's way to theaters this weekend, along with Journey to the Center of the Earth and Meet Dave. I am looking forward to Hellboy 2, I didn't really care for the first one but this one seems to have some pretty good potential, I will try to catch the first one again and give it another look. I will let you know what I think of Hellboy 2.

One more week till The Dark Knight. I am very excited to see it. So far, the reviews for the movie have been very positive. The big attraction is Heath Ledger as the Joker. I have caught a few clips of the movie on the net and the movie looks amazing. Heath Ledger's performance seems amazing and I look forward to seeing his whole performance when it comes out next week. Like always, I will share with you what I think of the movie. Anyone that can't wait that long, Batman Begins just got released on Blu-Ray on Tuesday, as well as another DVD release for the movie as a gift set. As well, they released a collection of animated shorts onto a DVD entitled "Batman: Gotham Knight" it is suppose to show the journey from Batman Begins to The Dark Knight. I purchased the DVD and I found the shorts to be very interesting, I enjoyed them a lot. Other DVD recommendations are Vantage Point if you haven't seen the movie yet, it is really good.

Still more things to be coming out in theaters and on DVD in the future, and I will keep you posted. Also, tomorrow will be the release of the iPhone 3G. Much to look for this month.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

It was sure great in Hawaii, wasn't it. So glad you had a wonderful time. You really were a fish--I don't know of anyone who spent more time in the ocean.

I'm looking forward to The Dark Knight.