Friday, May 1, 2009

X-Men Wolverine Review


First of all, I am now back working at the movie theater again. So I can see the movies before they open. I saw X-Men Wolverine Wednesday night, and I have to say I enjoyed it. I didn't know exactly what to expect, because some of the early reviews weren't very glamorous. I still had hope that it would be better than what was being said. In my opinion, I think it was better than people were saying. I thought there were some things they could have changed a bit and improved, but overall it was a good movie. I enjoyed the back story of Wolverine, and thought Hugh Jackman, as always, did a great job as Wolverine. So, if you are looking for a good movie to start the summer season off with, here you go.

Also, before the movie, I believe they will be showing the new Transformers Revenge of the Fallen trailer, which is also now on the internet. Click here to see the trailer. It looks amazing. I am now even more pumped to see the movie. If you can, on the trailer page, click to watch an HD version of the trailer, it looks awesome.

This summer looks like it will be awesome.

No comments: