Monday, April 27, 2009

The Soloist Review

I caught The Soloist this weekend. I was very impressed with it. It was originally supposed to be released in November, but for some reason, they delayed it until now. However, it was worth it. Robert Downey Jr. was great, and Jamie Foxx was superb. I really loved the story. If you don't know what it is about, Robert Downey Jr. plays Steve Lopez, a writer for the LA Times, who finds a homeless man who can play the violin, his name is Nathaniel Ayers (Jamie Foxx), and Steve tries to help him. Also with Nathaniel Ayers, he has schizophrania. I highly recommend it.

Also last week, I saw 17 Again. To let you all know, I am not a fan of Zac Efron, but I did find this movie pretty good. There were very funny moments, especially with one of the characters. It also had a good story behind it. I recommend checking it out.

Well, this weekend, the summer movie season starts. X-Men Origins Wolverine comes out, I am so pumped.

No comments: