Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Terminator Salvation review


Yes, I saw Terminator Salvation last night. I was really impressed with the movie. For all of you who don't know, this one takes place after Judgment Day, the year is 2018, and the humans are at war against the machines. It was very well done, Christian Bale was good as John Conner. I really liked Sam Worthington, he did a great job. And Anton Yelchin was also great as Kyle Reese. Kyle Reese is the guy that goes back in time in the first movie to protect Sarah Conner from the Terminator, the one where Arnold is the bad guy. Kyle Reese also becomes the father of John. I highly recommend the movie. Check it out this weekend, it starts tomorrow.

As well, the soundtrack is also available now. Picked it up yesterday, and it is a good soundtrack, the score is done by Danny Elfman. It also contains a song by Alice in Chains called Rooster.
Speaking of soundtracks, Linkin Park's new song "New Divide" for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is now available to listen. It is actually good, the soundtrack for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen comes out June 23, and it looks like they are selling a few different versions of the soundtrack, one that has the rock songs, one that has the score, and hopefully there is one that has both.Twilight fans, you want the new poster, here you go, for New Moon. It comes out in November, I will notify you when the trailer hits the net.

As for DVD and Blu-Ray releases, there were a few. Valkyrie is now available, I will be watching that on Blu-Ray soon, as I rented that from Netflix. As well, fans of the show 24, the seventh season is now available for purchase. A Bugs Life is also now avaible for Blu-Ray. There are a bunch of other good releases.

2 comments:

Neal said...

I bought the "Bugs Life" Blu-Ray...it's the first disc I've purchased in quite a while.

Yvonne said...

Yeah, Josh told me that the cheapest he found 24 was at Future Shop.

Looking forward to New Moon.