Thursday, May 7, 2009

Star Trek review

Star Trek starts tomorrow. As always, I get to see these movies a day before they are released. I am sure the big fans are going to catch the early screening tonight, that is the first chance that the public will have to catch the movie. I am not a Star Trek fan at all. I never watched the TV series, I never even watched the old movies. The only one I saw was Star Trek Insurrection. A lot of the Star Trek stuff is foreign, so I can't tell how close they worked with the material. But I can say this, I actually really enjoyed this movie, it was a lot of fun to watch. So, for any of you that don't care about the original Star Trek stuff, don't worry, I didn't care about Star Trek before, and I probably won't go out of my way now to see the original stuff, but I still highly recommend.

1 comment: