Friday, May 15, 2009

Angels and Demons review

I saw Angels & Demons last night very late, and I found it to be very good. And a couple of days before that, I saw The Davin chi Code for the first time, which was also good. I found this new one to be very good. Definitely worth your time, even if you haven't seen The Davin chi Code. That is the big recommendation this weekend. I don't care for Tom Hanks, but I still thought he did a good job, as well as the rest of the cast.

Also, if you haven't seen Star Trek yet, go check it out, it is actually a really good movie, just so you know, I am not a Star Trek fan, but I still enjoyed it. And Wolverine is also a good movie to check out.

Next week, we see Terminator Salvation hit the big screen. Terminator fans, catch up on the old movies and be ready for the new one. As well, the sequel to The Night at the Museum arrives as well. And for those who are into spoof comedies, Dance Flick arrives too.

As well, look for Linkin Park's new song "New Divide" on the radio and iTunes on May 18. This song is part of the soundtrack for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Angels and Demons--I did, too. After reading the book, I was concerned how they would be able to pull it off with a PG-13 rating, but I think they did a great job (although I must admit, I did cover my eyes a few times). Tom Hanks was much better in this than in DaVinci Code.

Agree 100% about Star Trek--I enjoyed it very much.