Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some good DVD releases

Well this week we have a few good releases on DVD. First of all, The Nightmare Before Christmas is again available on DVD two months before Halloween, this time as a collector's edition. I watched the DVD and the video and audio presentation is awesome, I haven't checked out the special features yet, but there seems to be a good amount to explore. Also released this week is What Happens in Vegas, Heroes Season 2, Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning, and others, there should be a little something for everyone. Also, some rumor dates for DVDs coming out soon, Get Smart should be arriving on DVD on December 2, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars on November 11.

This week in theaters we see the release of Babylon AD and Disaster Movie, and today we have the release of Traitor. I will be checking out that movie tomorrow.

Oh yeah, a little update, I no longer work at the movie theater since I have to go back to school, so I won't be seeing these movies ahead of time. But I will continue to post my reviews on the movies that I do see.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Yeah, I heard you got Nightmare Before Christmas.

I'll be anxious to hear what you think about Traitor. I think Dad told you we were going to see it but it doesn't get released here until tomorrow.