Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Romantic Dramas

Romantic dramas is the one genre I very rarely watch from. I have watched a lot of romantic movies, but they were all basically in the comedy section, an example is "Hitch". But today I decided to watch a film from that genre, I decided to watch "The Notebook". I actually did not know too much of the movie except for the fact that it was full of romance. To my surprise, it was actually better than I expected. It had a story you cared about, and left you guessing a little bit. I would recommend it for any fans of romantic movies and drama movies. And for anyone that is thinking of exploring the romantic drama genre, give this movie a shot. You may be surprised on how good it is.

A little note on the side, but President Hinckley, the prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints passed away Sunday night, it was sad news. He was a great man, and did so much for the church.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I'm glad you liked the movie. Every time I think of him watching her when she doesn't know him again and the doctors and nurses come in and sedate her, I just sob.

You are right about President Hinckley. He was a great man and will truly be missed.