Thursday, January 24, 2008

iTunes Rentals

Last night, I watched the movie that I got off the iTunes movie rental service, the movie was "Live Free or Die Hard", and I am here to report that it is a good service. You will want to make sure you have a fast connection to download the content, but I was very pleased with the quality. I could not give any complaints on how the movie was viewed, and that it was a very good movie. I recommend anyone to give the service at least a try. I think the one that would be amazing would have to be watching an HD version of the movie on an AppleTV, I have watched HD trailers on Apple.com and they look awesome, so I would have to say that an HD version of the movie to download would be amazing. But still, what I got was very good. Just remember, once you download it, you have 30 days to watch it, once you start viewing it, you have 24 hours to finish it.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Thanks. Glad to hear it was a good service. I highly doubt it is available in Canada ; (