Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In Memory of Heath Ledger

This is yesterday's news, but was still a complete shocker to everyone. Heath Ledger passed away at the age of 28 yesterday afternoon in New York City. I discovered the news shortly after it happened and was in complete shock as I never thought he would die so young. Reasons for death are still unknown, except for the bottle of pills next to him when he was found, they say he may have overdosed but is still speculation until proven. Anyway, sad to see a decent actor gone. His last role will be in "The Dark Knight" which should be great. I really enjoyed "Batman Begins" and this sequel should be an excellent follow-up.

As far as anything else to report. I still haven't had time to view the iTunes rental yet, but I will try to view it before the week is over. The hard part is that I really want to just open it right now to see how the quality is compared to a DVD, but once I do, I only have 24 hours from that point to view it, so I will wait until I can view the movie. Once I do, I will give you my review on how the quality is.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I am so sad about Heath Ledger. I enjoyed him in 10 Things I Hate About You and The Patriot. I feel very sorry for his family.

What movie did you rent from iTunes?