Thursday, May 29, 2008

June looking good

Well, I hope all of you have had the chance to see Indiana Jones 4, it was a good film, I had the chance of seeing it again last night. It was really exciting to see Harrison Ford cracked the whip again. The movie just about everything that made me enjoy the original movies. There were a lot of good films that came out during the month of May, I have enjoyed what I went to see, like Iron Man, Speed Racer, Chronicles of Narnia, and Indiana Jones. Hopefully other films this summer are just as good. We have a pretty good looking month coming up. Next weekend, we have Kung Fu Panda and You Don't Want to Mess with the Zohan, they should both be funny. The following week is the Incredible Hulk, the one that was released years ago wasn't that great, hopefully this one is better, but we will have to see. The weekend of June 20 is the release of Get Smart, and it looks really funny. Following that weekend is the release of Wall*E. There are other releases as well, so it should be a good month.

Also in the month of June, I will get the opportunity to go over to Hawaii for a week and a half, I am very excited as I have never had the opportunity to go there before.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Hawaii will be great fun, won't it.

The movies look like they will be pretty good this summer.