Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend update

Well, this weekend, Iron Man remained the king of the box office. Speed Racer unfortunately didn't catch that much attention. I think that's too bad because Speed Racer was a good movie. I got to see the night before it opened. It was a very different film than I have seen before but I found it to be very enjoyable. Iron Man, nonetheless, was very good, and anyone that hasn't seen it yet should check it out.

As for DVD releases this week, Indiana Jones arrives again, this time you can buy the movies separately, and each of the DVDs feature new special features. Now is your chance to get them if you haven't already, they are very good movies, especially Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade, I didn't care for Temple of Doom that much, but it still has it's moments. Also tomorrow, Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe come out on Blu-Ray. There are other releases like Mad Money, didn't see it and not really interested in seeing it, but anyone that wants to check it out, go ahead. Next week, National Treasure 2 comes out on DVD, I am excited for that. I am also looking forward to this weekend for Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Well, have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Elder.

yvonne said...

I always appreciate your reviews of movies. Thanks