Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend recommendations

Just wanted to let you know that last night I saw Kung Fu Panda, and I recommend it, especially to those who have kids, it is something great for the entire family. I found the movie to be entertaining, it had a good story and it was funny, and of course the animation was good. That is my big recommendation for the weekend.

Next weekend is the Incredible Hulk and the Happening. I have been scanning through a few reviews of the Incredible Hulk and they seem positive, so there is hope that this one is better than the one released 5 years ago. When I see it, I will let you know what I think.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I'm so disappointed that The Happening is rated "R". I don't know why M. Night Shamalan felt he had to do that. I'll be curious to hear what you say about The Hulk