Monday, May 5, 2008

New Dark Knight Trailer online

Hey everyone, well yesterday I got to download the new trailer for the Dark Knight, and it looks great. As they reveal more of the movie, I get more and more excited to see it. Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker looks very impressive. We are also introduced to Harvey Dent, who is played by Aaron Eckhart. I am very excited to see this movie.

As well, the new trailer for the Indiana Jones movie came out late last week. Also, that looks good, I am excited to see it.

Anyone check out Iron Man this weekend? I got to see it. It was awesome, it was a lot better than I was expecting. I recommend it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. It grossed over $100 million in the US this weekend, which was more than analysts were predicting. It was a really good movie, recommended!

Also, just to let you know, this summer I am working at a movie theater. So now I will get the opportunity to see the movies before they come out.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

So when does Dark Knight come out???