Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What can you do with $130

Well, I can tell you something that I did with $130. On Saturday I was at Circuit City looking around and I happened to find a Sony Surround System on clearance for $127, I was shocked at the price and it looked like a decent system. I went back two days later to purchase it and there I found that they had knocked it another $7, so now it was $120. This surround system was a home theater in a box, contained the receiver, the five speakers and the sub woofer, it had 5.1 compatibility and could decode Dolby Digital and DTS. All this for under $130. The speakers are small, but being in an apartment, it worked out just great. It's funny how expensive things are getting these days like gas and other things, but sometimes you can get lucky and get something rather cheap, like a Sony Home Theater System on clearance. And it is a pretty good one too!

Here is a recommendation for this weekend, go see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, it is very good. I got to see it today with my fellow employees at the movie theater, I really enjoyed it. Or if you can't get in, there is also The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, which I also enjoyed as well. Or, go see Iron Man if you haven't already. There are some good choices today, even a few other good choices at the movie theater. Have a great night.

2 comments:

Neal said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see Crystal Skull already!!!!!

yvonne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie and that it is great. It's always so disappointing when a movie is all hyped up and then isn't very good.

Congrats on the great buy.