Friday, August 28, 2009

September 2009 Preview

Well, after this weekend, August is over and that means that we have reached the end of summer. Now the question is, "What can we look forward to next month?" Well, I can give you a few titles that you can look forward to.

-All About Steve - Sandra Bullock plays a stalker who goes after the guy that she thinks is the one. If you haven't seen the trailer yet, look it up, I guarantee you will be laughing. (September 4)

-9 - I have talked about this movie a lot in the last while. It is based on an animated short released years ago. Produced by Tim Burton, this dark animated feature should be a blockbuster when it arrives. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. (September 9)

-I Can Do Bad All By Myself - Another Tyler Perry movie. The only one I have seen, and I haven't watched it all the way through is Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Anyway, the trailer seems to mix drama with Tyler Perry's comic characters, who I do think are funny, but the mix seemed a little awkward, but it should be a good movie. (September 11)

-Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Based on a children's novel, this animated film looks like it should a nice fun movie to take the entire family to. Again, it advertises 3D, but I am sure you can easily find a theater that only has it in 2D if you are not a fan of the 3D. (September 18)

-Love Happens - What is Aaron Eckhart doing after The Dark Knight? Well, he is in this new movie called "Love Happens". Anyone looking for a good romantic drama, I am sure this one should be one. (September 18)

-Surrogates - Bruce Willis in the future where you can stay at home and control these robots called surrogates. Looks like it has a really interesting premise, enough to go and see the movie. (September 25)

-Fame - It's about a school in New York that teaches how to be talented. It is based on a musical that was released in the 1980s. (September 25)

These are just some of the movies that will be released next month, there are some others. It should be a really good month for movies. Fall, here we come.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I watched a 2005 movie with Aaron Eckhart called Neverwas. I really enjoyed it. So Love Happens is going to be on my list.

In regards to the ones that you mention upcoming... I love Sandra Bullock... so I will have to see that. I am going to watch the trailer right now.

You have got my interest with [9] and [Surrogates] as well.

Thanks for the movie review. I really do appreciate it.

ToOdLeS.

Josh Lockhart said...

I am totally stoked for the surrogates movie. The trailer on Apple looks too interesting to pass up!

I remember reading "cloudy with a chance of meatballs". I look forward to childhood memories!

Thanks for reminding me these come out next month! SWEEET!

ShEiLa said...

ps. I gave you a shout out at my blog... as in a post about your blog. Maybe more people will be coming your way.

Yvonne said...

I'm looking forward to many of those.

Surrogates looks like it is going to be good--I really enjoy Bruce Willis so I hope it is.