Monday, August 10, 2009

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra review

I haven't posted a review of the movie on Friday because when I watched the movie I was really tired and I ended up dosing off a few times during it. I can easily say that the movie was entertaining and I think it is a fun movie to watch. Yes, there are some cheesy parts. I understand there has been a lot of bad buzz towards this movie over the past few months, but if you are looking for a fun movie to watch with a lot of action, then I recommend it.

GI Joe was number one this past weekend, it made around $56 million. Pretty good.


Well, with the summer coming to a close, it's time to set our eyes on the fall season. There are a few movies that are coming out in the fall that look like they will be good. 9 is one of them. You can easily view the trailer at Apple Trailers, or you can go to any other video site to find the trailer, but it looks awesome, and I can't wait for it. Another one that looks good is Where the Wild Things Are, which is based on the children's book of the same name. There are other ones I am sure will be worth checking out, but it should be a very nice fall season.

In other news, I am sure you have heard, but John Hughes, who directed movies like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, passed away on Thursday. It's sad to lose talent like him.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the review.

I've not heard of 9 but I'm looking forward to Where the Wild Things Are