Monday, July 13, 2009

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs review

I remember watching the first Ice Age movie years ago. It was not one of those movies that I was dying to see, but I ended up seeing it anyway. I found myself very surprised by how funny it was and the fact that it was very entertaining. I haven't seen it for a long time, and I haven't seen the sequel except for a few minutes. I ended up watching the new one today. As with the first one, there were funny moments and it was pretty entertaining overall. They added a new character, voiced by Simon Pegg, and he was very funny. I recommend checking it out at least once, especially if you enjoy the Ice Age movies.

Well, Harry Potter arrives in theaters in a couple of days, or if you are going to the midnight showing tomorrow night, then you only have a little over 24 hours to go. I will let you know what I think of it. I am not a Harry Potter fan, but I am really excited for this new movie.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I'm sure it was cute.