Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter is gold

Well, if you haven't heard by now, Harry Potter has ranked up some pretty solid numbers this past week. In fact, it smashed one record that The Dark Knight previously held last summer, that is the most ranked during a midnight showing. A total of $22.2 million during the midnight premiere to be exact. After the weekend, it has ranked in about $160 million altogether since it started Wednesday. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend checking it out. In my opinion, it's one of the best in the series. After watching this recent entry, I am excited to watch the rest of the series again, and I am excited to see the next one.

Speaking of Harry Potter, I picked up two of the movies on Blu-Ray, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I watched the Order of the Phoenix, and the picture and sound were amazing. So if you are looking for any good Blu-Rays to add to your collection, the Order of the Phoenix is a very good one. I will be checking out the Goblet of Fire soon and I will let you know what I think.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the recommendations on the Blue Ray.