Saturday, April 11, 2009

Much to look forward to

Sorry I haven't written on this blog for a long time. I have been busy finishing college. I graduated a couple of days ago, and will be going to Brigham Young University this coming fall.

If you didn't get it last week, the Batman 3 casting news was an April fools joke. Some of the stuff was based off rumors that have been circulating on the net, definitely not Zach Efron or Brittany Spears though. I am sure there were a bunch of good April Fools jokes based on Batman 3. I don't know when it will happen, but hopefully Chris Nolan does something just as great as he did with The Dark Knight, he is a great director. His next movie is called Inception, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio.

Well, we have some movies out this weekend, however nothing that seems too exciting. Dragonball Evolution, which looks like not a whole lot of effort went into the adaptation of the very popular anime TV series. I thought the TV show was fun when it was on. I wonder why they couldn't put a little more effort into the movie.

However, if you haven't checked out Monsters vs Aliens, do so, I checked it out a couple of weeks ago in 3D, and it is very funny. Definetely recommended.

There is plenty of good movies coming out to theaters in the next couple of months. X-Men Wolverine will be awesome, I am excited for that, I just watched all of the previous movies recently, and I am now pumped. There is also Star Trek, Terminator Salvation, Night at the Museum 2, and Up, and also Angels and Demons, which looks rather interesting. There are also a bunch of good releases on Blu-Ray in the coming months. I am really excited. I will planning to come up with a little schedule for the DVDs and Blu-Rays that will be arriving in the next few months.

As well, Happy Easter, and remember the reason for celebrating Easter, and that it's not about a bunny delivering chocolate.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

Congrats on the graduation.

I agree--lots of great movies to look forward to this summer.