Monday, October 19, 2009

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Blu-Ray

I thought of sharing this little information that I know about. Tomorrow when Transformers 2 arrives on DVD and Blu-Ray, there will be different versions. The big one I want to point out is that there is a Blu-Ray version at Wal-Mart that will include the aspect ratio change for the IMAX sequences in the movie. Like The Dark Knight last year when it hit Blu-Ray, the movie would mainly play in 2.35:1 throughout the movie, then when the IMAX sequences came on, then it would fill the whole HDTV screen. So for the fans of the movie that got a chance to see the movie on the IMAX screen, and want those full sequences, then you know where to go for the movie tomorrow, Wal-Mart. Of course, no matter if you get it at Wal-Mart or Best Buy or what, the picture and sound for the Blu-Ray should be spectacular. I plan to check out the Blu-Ray, so when I do, I will let you know what I think.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Interesting facts--THANKS.