Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates

There has been some stuff go on in the last while, but nothing super exciting. As for the movies that have arrived in theaters this month, it's been decent. Besides 9, I have seen All About Steve and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. All About Steve was actually pretty funny, I won't declare it as the best comedy I have seen, but it certainly isn't the worst, there were parts where I was laughing hard. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs was also really funny, and was very wacky and crazy, but still enjoyable nonetheless, that is certainly one that would be one to take the whole family to see.

Now, if any of you are Mac users like me, Apple is about to reveal their new iMac line, and with some cool features according to Apple Insider. Maybe we will see a Blu-Ray drive included with the new Macs.

Next week on DVD and Blu-Ray, we will see Monsters Vs. Aliens arrive, I recommend checking that one out, it was pretty good. Also, Wizard of Oz sees it's debut on Blu-Ray, as well as Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal. I am excited for Labyrinth and Dark Crystal, as I think there are really good films. October also continues to see the release of the big summer films.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

O.K. Now I understand why you want me to bring Labyrinth DVD.

Still haven't seen All About Steve.

ShEiLa said...

One day I hope to be a mac user... until then I will stumble through what I have.

Thanks for the movie 411.

ToOdLeS.