Monday, March 16, 2009

New Terminator Salvation poster

Here is another poster for Terminator Salvation that I just found on the net. Hopefully it turns out to be very good. As you might have heard, Race to Witch Mountain was number one at the box office and Watchmen took a pretty good tumble.

As for DVD and Blu-Ray this week, The Princess Bride arrives on Blu-Ray. I think also they have a DVD copy to go with it, so anyone that hasn't owned it before and is planning on getting a Blu-Ray player soon, you can get the Blu-Ray and enjoy the DVD till you get a Blu-Ray player, but I might be wrong, nonetheless The Princess Bride is an excellent film and should not be missed. This coming weekend will be about Twilight, as it arrives on both DVD and Blu-Ray. I am sure Twilight fans will rush to pick this one up at the store. I haven't seen it, so I can't give an opinon about it. Next week we will see Bolt and Quantum of Solace arrive on DVD and Blu-Ray. I am excited for Quantum of Solace on Blu-Ray. Also finishing off this month the following week, Seven Pounds and Slumdog Millionaire arrive. I highly recommend Seven Pounds.

As for theaters this weekend, Knowing arrives, it stars Nicolas Cage, and looks rather interesting. They discover a document in a time capsule and it has a bunch of numbers that predict many natural disasters and how many will die. As well, Duplicity arrives too, it looks kind of funny and may be decent.

No comments: