Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ghost Town Review

I ended up watching Ghost Town a few nights ago. I found it to be pretty funny, and an overall good movie. I wouldn't place it on my favorite movie list of 2008, but I found it good enough to certainly check out. If you don't know the story, it is about a dentist who dies during a surgery for a few minutes and when he comes back, he can see and hear ghosts, and they annoy him, which is rather funny. I recommend it.

As well, I bought Pinocchio on Blu-Ray two days ago, and just checked it out, the picture is absolutely stunning. For a movie that is 70 years old, it was breathtaking to see how clear and stunning the picture looked in high definition. Absolutely recommended.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the review--not sure if it's one I'll see.