Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This weekend!

This weekend will see the release of the movie Eagle Eye. I am really looking forward to it, I don't know too much about the plot but I recommend checking out the trailer. I don't know exactly when I will check out the movie, probably opening night, but we will see. As always, once I see it, I will let you know what I think.

As for DVDs, there are a few releases this week, nothing I wanted to get my hands on, but there might be something for you. There is Sex and the City and Leatherheads, and also Paramount rereleased the Godfather movies. Next week, Iron Man!!! I am so excited. May not be too much in selection next week, but Iron Man, come on?

As well, check for good sales like at Best Buy, there is always great movies at very low prices.

No comments: