Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dark Knight DVD, plus Paul Newman passes away

First of all, The Dark Knight has been confirmed to arrive on DVD and Blu Ray December 9. There are plenty of features for the 2 disc DVD edition and the Blu Ray. My hope is some features on transforming Heath Ledger into the Joker and how he was able to pull off such an amazing performance. As well, they are selling single disc editions, both widescreen and full screen separately. I wonder why they are still selling full screen editions. They are working on trying to sell more HDTVs and trying to get ride of square TVs. I am surprised. How many still buy full screen editions.


As well, you may have heard that Paul Newman passed away yesterday, after battling cancer. This really wasn't a surprise because there have been reports for a while that he wasn't doing well. This is sad news, even though I haven't seen many of his movies, but I did like him in The Sting and Cars. He will be missed.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

I didn't know about Paul Newman--tough when you so rarely see the news. Thanks for letting me know.