Friday, September 19, 2008

DVDs coming out

I just found out the other day a few DVDs that are coming out soon. On October 28, look for the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth on DVD and Blu-Ray, as well expect them to come with 3D glasses for anyone that wants to watch it in 3D, and for anyone who doesn't, there is the option to watch it normal. I wasn't a huge fan on the 3D part, but I think that's pretty cool.

As well, expect Hancock on November 25. Speaking of Hancock, Will Smith's movie last year I Am Legend is being rereleased on DVD December 9 as an Ultimate Collector's Edition, it should be packed with plenty of goodies. Funny, around that time last year was when it arrived in theaters and became a legend at the box office.

There is a lot to come out within the next few months on DVD. Iron Man arrives on September 30, I am excited for that. There is plenty to look forward to.

No comments: