Saturday, February 5, 2011

February News

Well, I still haven't created that Blu-Ray list that I have promised. I have been rather busy, but hopefully within the next couple of weeks, I can give you a good idea of what to expect in the next few months. However, I can give you a few announcements that I stumbled on the last few days. First off, look for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on Blu-Ray and DVD April 15, so you will have that movie three months before the final movie comes out, so you can go through all the movies before the last one arrives. Also, look for Tangled on Blu-Ray and DVD March 29, I don't know if I said that in my last post, but you now know. Also, Tron Legacy is now available for pre-order on Amazon, do expect it to be available on other sites like Best Buy this coming week, and there really isn't a release date available yet, but rumors say that it should be available on April 5, along with the Original Tron on Blu-Ray and DVD. There are plenty of options for what you can pick up for that movie, it will be available on Blu-Ray 3D, so those with 3DTVs can experience how excellent the 3D is for Tron Legacy, but the 2D Blu-Ray is just as good as well, either way, I am so excited for this movie, and the Original Tron on Blu-Ray, but I suspect we should receive an announcement sometime next week. As well on that date, there is a new soundtrack CD for Tron Legacy, it's called Tron Legacy Reconfigured, I have no clue what it will have, but it should be full of remixes maybe or something, but we will find out on that day. Sometime next week, I will try to post some of the releases that we can expect in the next few months.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I was talking to Sister P the other day and she asked me if Tangled was any good--I told her YES. I loved it and I can't wait to see it again.

Thanks for all the info.