Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inception review

After seeing Inception, one thing is for certain now, Christopher Nolan is now one of the top directors of our time. He knows how to tell a good complex story. Trying to give you a review of this movie is very hard, as I don't want to give anything away really, I was one of those that did my best to stay away from spoilers of this movie, and that included not reading any reviews, except for skimming them to see how people felt about it. So when I went in, I went in expecting a good movie but had myself dedicated to pay attention to what's going on. I would probably say the biggest thing to do when watching this movie is to pay attention and focus on what's going on. I found the movie to be a mind blowing experience. The basic plot about this movie is about going into people's dreams. I don't really know what to say that won't give much of this movie away, the only thing I could really say is to go see it right now. It is a must see!

1 comment:

Zach Kircher said...

Oh yes, it is so mysterious and complex so I understand why you didn't give anything away. I saw it on opening night and it was awesome.