Friday, February 19, 2010

Seinfeld



In continuing about some of the shows I watch, one of them is Seinfeld. I am sure many of you have heard of it. I would say the show has become more popular since it entered repeats. I myself have become a fan after the show ended in 1998. It is a very funny show. So what is it about, well, in one word, "Nothing". That's right, it's about nothing. Seinfeld and a group of his friends going out in New York City, and usually end up causing havoc. They try to start relationships that in the end of the episode, they usually come to a brutal end. You know that once you start the episode, that you know that everything they try to accomplish doesn't go through. Why watch this show, because it's HILARIOUS. So many of the comments and so much of what happens is great. Seriously, if I am having a bad day, or I am not in the best mood, I will put this on and I will usually feel better. If you haven't seen it, I guarantee you don't have to look hard to watch one episode. Plus, all of the seasons are out on DVD, and they are starting to get cheaper every day. So check it out if you haven't seen it.

1 comment: