Friday, April 14, 2017

Star Wars: The Last Jedi


This morning we were treated to the first footage of the most anticipated movie of the year, Star Wars The Last Jedi. If any of you read about my thoughts on The Force Awakens, you know one of the big things I really liked about it was that it gave us a lot to speculate about. "Who is Rey's parents?" being among the biggest questions, if not the biggest, and hope to get an answer in this coming movie. This will probably be one of those that I will have to make an effort to stay away from the Internet for a few days before this comes out, so I don't run into potential spoilers, or I might stay on and generate some fake spoilers.

Anyway, I have posted a link to the trailer above so you can check it out for yourself. This one already generates a few questions, sorry nothing with Luke saying, "Rey, my daughter!" So if you watch it looking for that, sorry :(. But watch it for yourself and begin speculating. I can already tell you, the wait for December is going to get a lot harder.


No comments: