Saturday, October 9, 2010

Reboot coming out

This really isn't movie news, but this was a favorite TV show from my childhood, that I really couldn't resist but share the news. I don't know how many are familiar with the TV show Reboot, it was the first computer animated TV show, it was released in the early 1990s. I watched it when I was growing up in Canada and we had a channel called YTV, and it would air on there. That was one TV show I really got into. Well, a company called Shout Factory got the rights to the TV show and they will be releasing the entire series on DVD next year, I don't know exactly when unfortunately, but I consider this great news that the whole series will be available on DVD. That is one of the greatest things about DVD, old TV series end up on DVD and many can go back and rewatch their favorite shows.

For those who don't know what ReBoot is, here is a link to the opening of the show.

Stay tuned for when I give the forecast of movies to look forward to this holiday season, and probably the DVD and Blu-Ray movies to keep your eyes pealed for.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I remember you watching that show. And, of course, I remember all the little action figures you had.